You’ll immerse yourself in both Spanish and Navarran culture as you learn Spanish in Pamplona, exploring the pintxos bars of the city and its famous San Fermín festival! Our partner schools in the city have been receiving international learners for years, and know the best way to ensure you make great progress on a Spanish course in Pamplona. Additionally, as you study Spanish in Pamplona you’ll be immersed in the city’s sights, from the Ciudadela de Pamplona to the Parque de La Media Luna.
Why study Spanish in Pamplona?
- Pamplona is a lively Spanish city, and the yearly San Fermín festival is an encapsulation of its energy, where participants run through the streets alongside fighting bulls!
- As you study Spanish in Pamplona, you should also visit the historic Plaza del Castillo or the Planetarium, and try the traditional Txistorra sausage - contact us for more information about living in Pamplona.
- Pamplona lies on the famous Camino de Santiago pilgrimage trail, and you could take time out from learning Spanish in Pamplona to explore other nearby towns on the trail including Puente la Reina and Roncesvalles.
- If you’re looking for an exciting city trip during your Spanish course in Pamplona, the city of Bilbao is the perfect destination, which houses the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao!
- Pamplona is the capital of the Navarra region, and boasts a range of activities for you to try when you’re not learning Spanish abroad!
- Try a food tour in the city to sample the best local eats, or follow in the footsteps of Hemingway with a tour of the local region and the places the author visited.
Popular questions about studying Spanish in Pamplona:
Do you have further questions about studying Spanish in Pamplona?