Choose an English course in St. Petersburg and you’ll experience life in a sunny waterfront city, taking walks along Tampa Bay and exploring the cultural museums around Central Avenue. As you learn English in St. Petersburg you’ll immerse yourself in the language both inside and outside the classroom, learning at our fantastic partner schools that will give you the best chance of success. From the glamour of Marina Harbour in the south of the city to Boyd Hill Nature Reserve, there’s so much to experience on an English course in St. Petersburg!
Why study English in St. Petersburg?
- This sunny city is a true encapsulation of Florida life, from the beaches and sunshine to the cultural attractions and wildlife - you’ll experience real local life on an English course in St. Petersburg
- In downtown St. Petersburg there is plenty to see, from the Salvador Dali Museum or Museum of Fine Arts, while south of the city you can try kayaking in Fort De Soto Beach Park - contact us for more information about living in St. Petersburg.
- St. Petersburg is just a short drive from the sights of Tampa, a historic city where you can experience unique Cuban and Spanish influence in the historic Ybor neighbourhood as you learn English in St. Petersburg
- Further away, St. Petersburg is less than two hours away from Florida’s iconic theme parks and attractions, including Universal Studios and Walt Disney World Resort!
- St. Petersburg offers so many activities for those learning English abroad, from kayaking in Tampa Bay to evening cruises where you can admire stunning sunsets!
- Don’t miss your chance to try jet skiing, admiring some of the glamorous waterfront houses in St. Petersburg, or enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime dolphin watching experience