Built around its famous port, you’ll be in the heart of the action in this charming city as you learn English in Victoria. Victoria boasts modern bars, creative restaurants, and incredible museums, and you can explore it all while improving your language skills on an English course in Victoria. Our partner schools in Victoria are located in the heart of the downtown area, so you’ll be walking distance from historic Chinatown and Royal BC Museum as you study English in Victoria!
Why study English in Victoria?
- This charming Canadian-British city is the oldest in the Pacific Northwest, and you can soak up its unique history on an English course in Victoria at grand Craigdarroch Castle, a Scottish Baronial mansion!
- As you explore the streets of the city, make sure to enjoy some fresh seafood at the floating restaurant Flying Otter Grill, or visit the boutiques on charming Fan Tan Alley - contact us for more information about living in Victoria
- British Columbia is a region bursting with stunning landscapes, most of them just a short hop from Victoria, including charming Port Renfrew and beautiful Mystic Beach
- As you study English in Victoria, take a trip to the small town of Sooke, where you can take a dip in the sea, try one of the exciting ziplines over the forest or pick up local delicacies from the market!
- There are so many activities for learners to explore while studying English in Victoria - Victoria is the gateway to a myriad of scenic golf courses on Vancouver Island, as well as stunning hiking and cycling trails
- Naturally, this seafront city also has plenty of watersports to offer - take to the sea for stand-up paddleboarding, sailing or fishing, or just admire the wildlife on a whale-watching cruise!
Popular questions about studying English in Victoria:
Do you have further questions about studying English in Victoria?