Are you passionate about languages and travel? Are you comfortable dealing with customers? If you are ready to get involved, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
We are currently looking for a Language Travel Consultant
for our office in Amsterdam.
Your mission will be to advise and sell language courses abroad to customers in the Netherlands. You will be responsible to develop the sales of educational programs via written offers, telephone, meetings, fairs, social media etc.
Your professional skills:
Your personal skills:
- You must have previous experience in a sales position, ideally in the travel industry
- You possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to work in an autonomous and organised manner, with a high sense of responsibility
- You are a native Dutch speaker and have a very good level of English (written & spoken), any other language is an advantage
What we offer you:
- You have a smart appearance
- You are available and flexible, with a good team spirit
- You possess a good knowledge of geography
- You have experience and a taste for travelling
Place of work:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere
- An environment where corporate ethics and sustainable development matter
Type of contract:
one year temporary contract
full-time, 39 hours per week
If you fit the profile and are tempted by the experience, please send us your application file in English (résumé) along with a cover letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications accepted for an interview will receive a reply.